
Seen from Trade Street.
Comments
The burying-ground for the Moravians of Old Salem, laid out in 1771. All the gravestones are the same size and shape, because all are equal in death.
Sun lights up some of the Art Deco terra-cotta panels on the Spruce Street side of the Loewy Building. It was originally Sosnick’s Department Store; the architects were Northup and O’Brien.